Poster sessions will take place in a dedicated area of the congress venue.
All authors are kindly requested to strictly follow the instructions mentioned below:
- All poster presentations should be in English.
- Each poster presentation should mention the topic category, to which it belongs.
- Each poster presentation should mention title (preferably at the top), as well as author or authors names.
- Poster dimensions should not exceed 70cm (width)* 100 cm (height)
- If possible, all poster presentations should be presented in one format and not divided into more than 3 sections.
All authors for approved poster presentations should be informed that their posters will be presented onsite during the congress strictly at the scheduled time
, which will be decided by the Scientific Committee and will be announced in the final program of the Congress.
Best four posters chosen by the Scientific Committee will be presented orally during the best posters session and will be given a prize.
First best poster : 1000 Euro (by WFHSS)
Second best poster : 750 Euro (by DAS)
Third best poster : 500 Euro (by DAS)
Fourth best poster : 300 Euro (by DAS)